Saturday, June 13, 2009

KAMBAL SA UNO

I just recently heard that Kambal sa UMa - a remake of rio Locsin's movie by ABS-CBN had been rating no 1 these past few months. This afternoon serye stars Shaina Magdayao and Melissa Ricks which I had a chance to see in person last December when my friend Rachiel in VXI had brought me together with Christian in ASAP 09. Shaina is really gorgeous, She is tall and has these beautiful eyes that every women will envy. melissa is also beautiful because she is tall and bubbly. Whenever I had the chance to watch the serye I remember a place in Cuyapo. Kambal sa UMa reminds me of a certain place in District 1 called KAMBAL sa UNO. Instead of using District 1, people are used of saying Kambal. You can really relate almost anything to people, places and things in Cuyapo. KAMBAL SA UMA reminds me of a place in CUYAPO Kambal sa UNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment